Kubernetes Web Application Firewall
What is a Kubernetes WAF ?
A KubeWAF stops attacks targeted towards your orchestrated containers deployed in kubernetes. It acts as a Ingress Controller and operated in reverse proxy mode.
Prophaze’s Web Application Firewall, Eagle Eye, is one of the top microservices security solution of 2019 which scans all the ingress requests and classifies the real and legitimate users using its AI Powered Platform.
- Deployment as reverse proxy hides the identity of therefore the original host IP address
- Artificial Intelligence based attack detection method
- Daily updated threat signatures
- Rate Based filtering and custom rules
- Built on Top of Open Source Technologies
- Layer 7 Application Firewall
- Fully Managed WAF
- Mobile App and API Protection
- Database Security and SQL Injection Protection for MySQL
- Microsoft Windows IIS WAF Protection and Virtual Patching
- Web Service and API Protection
- PHP WAF Protection
- WordPress Malware Detection and Cleaning
- HTTPS / SSL Offloading
- WordPress Brute Force Protection
* Prophaze kubeWAF can be deployed as an ingress controller in your existing kubernetes cluster
KubeWAF Supports the following cloud platforms
- Google Cloud WAF
- AWS WAF
- Azure WAF
* On premise Installation is done by our waf vendors and partners.
What Does Prophaze EagleEye Do ?
- OWASP top 10 Protection
- DDoS Protection
- Application Learning (Adaptive Profiling)
- Data leak prevention
- XSS and CSRF Protection
- IP Reputation and Geo-IP Monitoring
- Secure Session Management
- AI-powered platform learns to deconstruct application logic and create application specific rules
- EagleEye can act as an additional layer of protection to your existing architecture.
- Web and Mobile API Protection
- Bot Mitigation