Kubernetes Web Application Firewall
What is a Kubernetes WAF?
A Kubernetes WAF stops attacks targeting your orchestrated containers deployed in Kubernetes. It acts as an Ingress Controller and operates in reverse proxy mode.
Prophaze Kubernetes WAF, is one of the top microservice security solutions of 2020 which scans all ingress requests in real-time and classifies legitimate users with our AI powered analysis engine. In addition, it also offers:
- Advanced Bot Mitigation
- Helps with HIPAA, GDPR, PCI DSS Compliance
- Unmatched data protection using Next Gen WAAP (Web Application
- Protection from OWASP TOP 10 threats, including SQL Injection and
Cross Side Scripting (XSS)
What Does Prophaze EagleEye Do ?
- OWASP top 10 Protection
- DDoS Protection
- Application Learning (Adaptive Profiling)
- Data leak prevention
- XSS and CSRF Protection
- IP Reputation and Geo-IP Monitoring
- Secure Session Management
- AI-powered platform learns to deconstruct application logic and create application specific rules
- EagleEye can act as an additional layer of protection to your existing architecture.
- Web and Mobile API Protection
- Bot Mitigation