Kubernetes Cyber Security using AI powered Next Generation kubeWAF
How kubeWAF Works
KubeWAF is an Enterprise Grade Native Container Security Solution. It intelligently analyses the requests parsed to your API Endpoints and send only legitimate traffic to the pods and blocks any attack vectors
How to Secure your Kubernetes Container
- Upgrade to the latest version of the API.
- Block unused ports which can be a source of infrastructure detection by hackers.
- Enable RBAC (Role Based Access Control) for entire cluster.
- Intelligent use of Namespaces , to distinguish various workloads in the cluster.
- Enable audit logs.
- Administrative access to the Nodes should be minimised.
- Isolate sensitive workloads