A Content Delivery Network is
A CDN is
- Highly-distributed platform of servers
- Helps to minimize the delays in web page content loading
- Offers users to increase the speed of a website loading by lowering the latency and increased performance.
- Improve the website availability and reduce bandwidth on the original servers.
- Provides consistent asset delivery speed all over the globe.
The web page content includes audio streams, games, 4K and HD-quality video, OS updates, and even apps. All these contents are valuable and need to be instantly and securely accessible to audiences globally.
How a content Delivery network works
Content is mainly served from the closest CDN server. If the content is distributing from the cache server, it reduces the load on your origin servers. This provides the content to the user faster.
As the business has grown into a digital world which together on the Internet to stores, content providers would face a lot of challenges like delivery of several kinds of content, adjusting the content for different device types, and protecting online data of their users. The inherent capabilities of a content delivery network mean that CDN providers are uniquely positioned to help businesses overcome these diverse challenges of media delivery.
Talk with Team Prophaze
Prophaze Team is happy to answer all your queries about the product.
Our sales expert will help you understand which products are best for your business.
Prevent from DDoS and other attacks
When individuals comes to a website for help, some offenders can work to compromise the application or steal any valuable information. These people can also launch a DDoS attack make the application unavailable.