Prophaze automatically deploys virtual patching to web applications, APIs and microservices to block malicious traffic from exploiting vulnerabilities, before the application source code can be modified. Considering the many situations when organizations can’t immediately edit the source code, makes the value of virtual patching significant.
- Patching is scalable and implemented on all hosts
- Protects mission-critical systems that cannot be taken offline
- Reduces risk until a vendor-supplied patch is released and tested
- Does not conflict with libraries and support code files
- Eliminates time and money spent on emergency patching
- Enables agile CI/CD teams to remediate vulnerabilities and release code without stopping production