Prophaze BotCry v2.1, an advanced machine learning based Bot Management solution, can fight against other ML based malicious bots which do targeted and automated attack against web APIs and applications .
Prophaze BotCry v2.1 Platform deals with:
- Click Fraud Bots (Ad Bots)
- Authentication Bots
- Scrapping Bots
- Ecommerce Busting Bots
- Attack/Detection Bots
Frequently Updated ML Algorithms and Models
- Closing http/https connection from bot instead of banning IP Address .
- Sending Bot to honey pots.
- Corrupting the expected data by Bots .
- Hard Blocking the IP Address is still an option provided the ip is listed in Bot404’s updated blacklist or it can be done as a manual action by the user .
IP Address Blocking is not an option any more
New threats can come through the WAF and possibly generate high false positives, which can ultimately affect overall performance. This WAF policy prevents uploading of malicious files and blocks the upload of files that can be executed on the web server.
Bot UI Features
- Good Visibility and Control over Bot Data
- Updated List of Good Bots and Bad Bots for white and black lists
- Drill Down for all activity of a particular user (Bot)
- Customizable Rules
- Customized reports
Advanced Bot Mitigation
Prophaze BotCry v2.1 helps to distinguish between good and bad bot traffic allows you to block scrapers, scanners and comment spammers that bring overhead to your server and tries to steal your content.
Prevent from DDoS and other attacks
When individuals comes to a website for help, some offenders can work to compromise the application or steal any valuable information. These people can also launch a DDoS attack make the application unavailable.