The SD WAF functionality can be deployed into any of the
public clouds, hybrid clouds, and multi-clouds.
Prophaze is having the first software-defined web application firewall in the industry. The entire web security platform is tailored into infrastructure as a service and deployed as a script on the Kubernetes platform. Thereby it makes the deployment in just a matter of minutes, everything can be deployed and up can be running. This makes Prophaze WAF very scalable and robust platform
SD-WAF is a software-defined
SD-WAF is a software-defined approach to controlling the network traffic which results in enhanced business productivity, reduced costs, and agility for IT. The SD WAF functionality can be deployed into any of the public clouds, hybrid clouds, and multi-clouds. The advantage of the platform is such a way that it will identify or fingerprint the entire platform and rolls out whatever the deployment is needed could be deployed automatically, by understanding the platform.
- Uses a centralized function to control securely and intelligently direct the traffic across the network.
- improves application performance and Optimizing user experience
- Reducing operations with automation and cloud-based management.
- High availability for all vital enterprise applications
- Multiple hybrid active-active links for all network outlines
- Centralized, single and cloud-delivered management dashboard for
- The configuration and management of WAF, security, and cloud.
- Real-time optimized performance for vital SaaS applications
- Optimized workflows for cloud platforms like Azure and AWS.
- For efficient delivery and improved user experience, dynamically routed application traffic with application-aware routing.
- Application-aware policies with real-time access control and end-to-end segmentation
- Integrated threat security imposed at the right place
According to predefined rules, the solution steers traffic usually by programmed via templates. With continual observation and self-learning, a business-driven SD-WAF acknowledges automatically in real-time any changes in the state of the network.
A business-driven SD-WAF certainly adapts to network changes, automatically adapting in real-time to any changes that could affect the performance of the application.
Talk with our Sales Team
Prophaze Team is happy to answer all your queries about the product.
Our sales expert will help you understand which products are best for your business.