Prophaze API security is vendor-agnostic supporting the leading API gateways.
Public, private, or partner-facing APIs have a key role in accelerating digital transformation. However, many organizations, including large enterprises, have relatively immature API security programs, thus creating a completely new attack surface.
Your DevOps team can validate and deploy secure custom APIs based on OpenAPI specifications directly from the dashboard. Prophaze creates a positive security model to validate only the traffic you want to access your APIs is enforced and protects all your API endpoints. Prophaze API security is vendor-agnostic supporting the leading API gateways.
- Automatic positive security model to enforce consistent boundary checking for API requests
- Test APIs for misconfigurations, logic manipulation, and input validation
- Distinguish between legitimate and malicious payloads and bots
- Use regular expressions to enforce required parameters in the message body
- Rate limiting incoming and outgoing traffic
- Integration with leading API Management vendors
- Decode Open API (Swagger) files, header and body payload
- Decode all the data formats including nested and encoded
custom API protocols, such as JSON inside Base64 encoding
Prevent from DDoS and other attacks
When individuals comes to a website for help, some offenders can work to compromise the application or steal any valuable information. These people can also launch a DDoS attack make the application unavailable.
Talk with our Sales Team
Prophaze Team is happy to answer all your queries about the product.
Our sales expert will help you understand which products are best for your business.