In today’s world of abundant information, keeping private information safe online is a challenge. Vulnerabilities can affect the reputation of the company and also expose the personal Identifiable Information (PII) at risk. Recent data breaches of tech giants like Facebook have plunged its share value in the stock market and resulted in a massive financial loss. So, the question is how can we avoid these security risks at a significant level?
In this blog, we are going to read about Virtual patching deep security and how it can reduce the enterprise’s data exposure threat.
What is Virtual Patching Deep Security?
Virtual Patching Deep Security is an emergency arrangement of fixing the threat or flaws immediately to the network before it damages its target intend. So, it can instantly address the affected server and fasten the process before fixing the code.
Challenges and solution
Though there are a lot of challenges in the way of virtual patching like cost, longer time is taken, downtime issue, etc., still advancement has been made for a quick resolution. Virtual patching can detect malicious web traffic and prevent the attack at the earliest. The best part is it can be deployed on cloud networks and physical machines without any threat to the system.
The benefit of Virtual patching
- Quick resolution: Virtual patching deep security allows you to quickly fix the security issue without patching and the need for code. Thus, you can make the way forward without running down your servers.
- Easy deployment: VIRTUAL PATCHING DEEP SECURITY is easy to deploy as it works on a multilayer cloud layer or physical machine effectively, efficiently, and economically.
- The proactive approach of threat detection: VIRTUAL PATCHING DEEP SECURITY can be deployed as a multifunctional arrangement for tracking, monitoring threats, and implementing quick fixes.
- Smooth functioning: VIRTUAL PATCHING DEEP SECURITY can seamlessly integrate the compliance in a different cloud platform like AWS, Azure, etc. and enable enterprise protection for the VDI environment with emergency patching.
- Comprehensive security: VIRTUAL PATCHING DEEP SECURITY offers a reliable and comprehensive solution through a virtual cloud environment so that you don’t need to wait or suffer performance hindrance.
ROI of VIRTUAL PATCHING DEEP SECURITY for control and security
In modern cloud data center, VIRTUAL PATCHING DEEP SECURITY can maximize efficiency and minimize downtime with virtual and desktop protection against malware attacks. Integration of VM with Deep security boosts the security across the multi-tenant cloud infrastructure.
- Isolate malware
- Reduce the DDoS attack
- Continuous threat detection through scanning
- Track, monitor, and inspection log
- Intrusion prevention
A virtual patching methodology
Virtual patching like most other processes starts with preparation phases. In this, we make a list of necessary things to set up and deal with a vulnerability like creating an alert mail list for commercial software and virtual patching pre-authorization. Next comes the identification and analysis phase in which we review source codes of the security incident. Finally, we create, test, and implement the virtual patching.